“Moolala: Why smart people do dumb things with their money
(and what you can do about it)”
Moolala is an optimistic and fun keynote that focuses on inspiring people to get a handle on their money so they can live the life they want. The presentation answers two simple and equally important questions: Why do smart people do dumb things with their money? And what can we do about it?
Through research and extensive practical experience leading the Moolala Method to thousands of people, Bruce has come up with answers to both questions.
The keynote is customized to each audience and can be delivered as a high impact 45 minute conference opener/closer, or a longer 1.5 hour breakout session. Moolala can also be delivered as a fully customized private workshop that can last from 2 hours to a full day.
Regardless of the format, Bruce Sellery will help your audience:
- Get clarity on some of the mistakes they’re making with their money, as well help them set priorities about what to work on first.
- Create a simple plan to correct their mistakes quickly, and without requiring them to make personal finance their new hobby.
- Be inspired to get off their duff and into action immediately. That includes becoming more confident in asking questions about money and removing the taboos that surround it.
The Moolala Method has been delivered successfully to a diverse range of groups large and small. Every presentation is customized to address different income levels, ages and occupations. Recent audiences include:
- Corporations focused on improving productivity and/or investing in the well-being of their employees.
- Entrepreneurs who have worked hard to build their businesses and want to see the fruits of their efforts preserved and growing.
- Associations wanting to support their members in taking control of their financial well-being. And/or those associations who want to provide a value-added event to prospective members.
- Financial services companies who are looking for an optimistic, forward-looking and new perspective on the financial world or who want to improve the way they serve clients by better understanding how they think and behave. Moolala is also ideal for companies who want to provide a value-add event to prospective clients.
For more details on future availability and fees, please Contact Us.
Bulk Book Orders
Why not provide event attendees with their very own copy of Moolala? The publisher will offer a special discount on orders of 20 copies or more. Click on Contact Us.
Feedback on Moolala
"Moolala is a blast. Bruce challenges you to connect your money with your life goals and to have fun throughout the process.”
- Adrienne Bellehumeur, Project Manager
About Bruce Sellery
Bruce Sellery is one of the founding journalists at CTV’s Business News Network (BNN). He has covered the markets and the economy in depth, both as an anchor in Toronto and as BNN’s Bureau Chief in New York City.Read More